HIV TESTING, Hep C, STI SCREENING; CHLAMYDIA, GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, TRICH; PrEP CONSULTATION, PrEP FOLLOW-UP
STEP 1: SELECT A SERVICE [ you may add another service in STEP 3]
- Individual HIV Test & STI Screening
- Partners/Couples HIV/STI Screening
- Prevention PrEP Consultation (HIV & STI screening, PrEP information and guidance for those interested in starting PrEP)
- Prevention PrEP Follow-Up (Routine HIV & STI screening for those already on PrEP)
- This visit is with the prevention team for TESTING ONLY, not your PrEP Prescriber – to schedule your kidney/liver function labs with your PrEP prescriber please call 515-248-1595. Questions? Call 515-248-1595 and ask to speak with the Prevention Team.
STEP 2: SELECT A PROVIDER
- Choose “NO PREFERENCE” for more date/time option and to see the earliest appointment available.
- You must choose this in order to move to Step 3.
STEP 3: CHOOSE TIME & DATE
STEP 4: BOOK IT!
- You will be asked to provide a valid email address, where your confirmation will be sent.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
NOT IN CENTRAL IOWA?
FIND A TESTING CENTER NEAR YOU:
LOCATIONS & HOURS
Free and confidential HIV and STI screenings are available at the following Primary Health Care clinics
1200 UNIVERSITY AVENUE #120, DES MOINES, IA 50314 | PH: (515) 248-1595
- MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- TUESDAY: 11:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- FRIDAY: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3510 W. LINCOLN WAY, AMES, IA 50014 | PH: (515) 232-0628
- Every 2nd & 4th Wednesdays, 1pm – 4pm